2017 SEASON IMPORTANT DATES
Coach's Meeting - February 17, 2017 6:30pm, City Hall. Please complete a coach application and return to City Hall if you plan to coach this season. The application can be found here.
Early Registration - February 6, 2017 thru February 15, 2017, City Hall M-F 8am - 5pm (extended hours on 2/15/2017 until 7pm)
Late Registration Deadline Febraury 22, 2017 (NO EXCEPTIONS PAST THIS DATE)
Tball and Girls Softball Draft - Febraury 23, 2017, 6:30 pm, City Hall
Boys Coach Pitch/Live Arm Draft - February 24, 2017, 6:30pm, City Hall
Coach's Workday - February 25, 2017
Opening Day - April 1, 2017
Click here for registration form.
Please note that all players registered under a family plan must be the biological, adopted, or fostered child of the parent/guardian submitting the registration. This excludes cousins and/or friends of the family. All applicants are required to provide proof of residency and legal dependent documentation.
- Draft will take place at City Hall on Thursday, February 26th at 6:30 pm for all T-ball and Girls’ Softball teams
- Draft will take place at City Hall on Friday, February 27th at 6:30pm for all other coach pitch and live arm baseball teams.
- Draft will be a complete blind draft.
- Players will be separated into three groups before the draft begins: age older, age younger and skilled players. (For example, 7 year old players in one group, 8 year old players in another group, and players that are deemed “skilled” by any coach will go into another group)
- Each team will be able to protect the coach’s child and the assistant coach’s child. NO OTHER CHILD WILL BE PROTECTED.
- If a coach doesn’t have a child, they will immediately draw two children from the skilled group of players.
- Once the teams have been drafted completely, one trade will be allowed WITHIN the confines of City Hall location of the draft. If a coach agrees with another coach to trade one player for another player…that is his/her trade. One transaction per team.
- The Board has allotted a 5 minute window for trades. Once the draft is deemed complete, a 5 minute timer will be set. Once the timer sounds, all rosters must be completed and turned into the League Commissioners. NO EXCEPTIONS.