Municipal Court



For assistance contact the Municipal Court Clerk at

NOTE: If your violation is in Warrant Status, you cannot make partial payments online.



How long do I have to take care of a traffic ticket?  
You have twelve (12) days from the date of the citation to contact the court and make a plea to the charges. You must enter a plea on each violation of Not Guilty, Guilty, or No Contest.  If we do not hear from you within 12 days from the citation date, additional charges may be filed against you and a warrant may be issued.
What is a No Contest Plea?
Pleas of No Contest mean that you do not contest the charges filed against you, but result in a guilty finding by the Court and a fine.
If I plea Not Guilty, what do I have to do?
You must plea Not Guilty in person or by mail. When you plea Not Guilty to a charge, you will be provided an appointment to see the City Prosecutor. 
Can I pay for my tickets by credit card?
There is a 3.95% convenience fee for payment by credit card.  Credit cards are currently accepted in person or online.  Otherwise, we accept cash, money orders, or cashier's checks. If you are mailing your payment, please do not send cash.
Can I take Defensive Driving or get a Deferred Disposition for my ticket?
You may be eligible for Defensive Driving for your citation or Deferred Disposition. Click on the links below for more information.
What do I do if I have a warrant?
If you have outstanding warrants, you may do one of the following to have the warrants cleared: 
    • Post a Cash Bond (amount set by the Court)
    • Post an Attorney Bond
    • Pay the fine in full

Please contact the court at 936-829-4761 or come in person to 400 Kenley, Diboll, TX  75941 to make arrangements.

NOTE:  You will not be arrested if you come to court to clear a warrant.